Wednesday, February 29, 2012

i'm the captain, i run this ship

i'm the captain, no really, that's my name-the captain.  my humans gave me this name because they let me run the ship.  well, they don't really let me but i don't give them many choices.  i've worked hard to get them trained just right and they do just about anything i want them to do.  especially if it means i get to eat something-they always give me tasty treats.

today, i noticed that my lady human was busy with her lap heater-she kept tapping the little button thingys. then came out the picture making thingy.  off to the garden she went.  i always go to the garden with my humans.  someone needs to keep an eye on them and the birds and the squirrels.  i like to sneak up on my lady human; when she is walking across the grass, i like to run as fast as i can straight towards her and when i get close enough, i smack her on the back of the legs.  it usually causes her to laugh but i am sure i saw her leg bendy thing almost go out from under her-soon, lady human, soon and then all the pretty birds will be mine!!!

when the lady wasn't looking, i took some fabulous photos of my beautiful self but this stupid yeller daffy dill kept getting in the way

 for pete's sake, they are everywhere!!!

 maybe if i smack them around a bit, show them who is boss-the real captain of the ship, they will leave

 maybe not...

 this is getting a little annoying

but they are almost as pretty as i am...

3 comments:

SteveBrad said...

I completely share your view points when it comes to this topic. I thought I was the alone who maneuver such a thinking process. But yeah finally I have got a company. Let’s search more on this and share over her. What say??
kamagra

SteveBrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ariadna yurai perez rocha said...

It´s nice :)
please see my blog

http://yurai0309.blogspot.mx/